# How to enable and use Proof of Play?
# Step 1: Enable Proof of Play Globally in the system
Proof of play provides statistics about media playback.
This feature can be enabled at the Management Console from the Settings Page.
- Click on the account profile on the top right corner,
- Click on Settings,
- Click on Statistics
- Check the proof of play check box to enable this feature.
# Step 2: Enable Proof of play on the media
- To enable Proof of Play for each media, click on the settings icon on the top right corner of each media as indicated in the image above.
- In the Media Settings panel on the right check Enable proof of play checkbox. This way you can choose which media you want to get statistics for.
- Enter the tags for each media, they will be used to filter the proof of play logs later.
- Change Media Name if required, it will also help you identify this media in the proof of play logs.
- Create as many tags as you need.
# Step 3: Preview Statistics
- Go to Screens Page
- Click on Proof of Play,
- Click on Enable to start collecting media playback statistics,
- From now, Proof of Play will start collecting statistics from the screens.
- To View the statistics, enter from and to dates and enter the tags for filtering or keep tags empty to get all the statistics.
- The preview shows the media playback statistics grouped by screen, playlist and media name.
- The preview shows a maximum of 50 records.
- To filter using tags, check the tags from drop down and click on Preview again.
- See above the filtered statistics.
# Step 4: Export to CSV
- Click on Export as CSV to get the complete statistics data in a csv file.